Do you remember that scene from Tom & Jerry where Tom spies on Jerry when he’s taking a bath?
It always makes me laugh, but it also reminds me of something.
It always feels like we’re spying on the visitor without him knowing, but unlike Tom, it’s legal to record people on your website.
And actually, it is helpful most of the time.
But finding the right tool to help you replay your online sessions can be difficult.
There are many options available, but not all of them offer the same features and benefits.
In this article, we will explore some of the top picks for free session replay software to help you narrow your search and find the best one for you!
What Is Session Replay Software?
Session Replay software is software that allows you to record your website’s online sessions so that you can go back and watch them again. It’s also known as “Visitor Monitoring”.
We wrote an article on session recordings recently so we won’t dive much into it now.
Simply put …
If you’ve ever asked yourself the question “how can I find out what my visitors do on my site?”, then session replay software is definitely something to look into!
Common Challenges With Session Replay Software
Since there are many different choices when it comes to choosing software for this type of data, it can be difficult knowing which one to choose and why. Here are some common challenges you may experience when looking for this type of software:
– Not all companies offer a free version, and some even give restricted access (or make it difficult to find the free trial/free plan)
– Many popular session replay companies restrict their free version and put limitations on what you can do with it. This means that once your user count starts climbing up, you will notice that your options are very limited!
I’ve compiled a list of my top free session replay software.
Our top picks for free session replay software
When it comes to finding the best free session replay software, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our top picks.
1. UserReplay: This software is a great choice for larger businesses that need more firepower.
It offers an impressive range of features and scalability.
3. LogRocket: This software is great for small businesses and marketers who need simple session replay features without any hassle.
4. Smartlook: This software is best for marketers and customer support agents looking to improve their efficiency through actionable insights on user behavior
5. InspectLet: This software provides full-featured session recording capabilities along with live support. It’s a great choice for companies that need extra help with their session replays.
FigPii for session recording?
FigPii is a session recorder (among other things) that offers powerful features and an easy-to-use interface.
It is a great choice for businesses that want to make sure they’re getting the most out of their session recording software.
It offers an impressive range of features, including unlimited recording, and it’s very simple to use.
You can start recording sessions in just a few minutes, and you’ll be able to see all the important data right away!
FigPii also offers great customer support, so you’ll always be able to get help if you need it.
And best of all? There are no recording limits or other restrictions, so you can try out all the features without hassle.
We might be a little biased because it’s our tool, but we think that FigPii is definitely one of the best session replay software options. It’s not only super simple to use, but it offers all the features you could want at a reasonable price point.
As you can see, there are many great reasons why you should consider getting session replay software – whether or not it’s free!
That being said, it’s important to carefully weigh the pros and cons of each option available to you, as not all free session replay software options are created equal.
If you’re looking for a powerful solution with more features and scalability, FigPii is an excellent choice.
Whether you decide to go with FigPii or go with another provider, we hope that this article helps you with your research into finding the best software for your needs!